Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hi Everyone!!

Hi everyone! My name is Victoria but everyone calls me Torie! I am a Junior at RIC and studying Youth Development and Dance.  I have been dancing since the age of 3 and am now a member of the Rhode Island College Dance Company.  Besides dancing I have been a figure skater since I was 5. I don't do competitions anymore but I still coach skating to kids, which I love.  I love working with kids and teaching them new things.  I have a really bad obsession with shopping and cloths (it is a problem lol).  I am a huge Patriots and Bruins fan!  My family and friends mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without them in my life! Hope everyone is having a awesome snow day and hope everyone stays safe! See you all in class :)   



No comments:

Post a Comment